Parent Workshop and Open House
November 8 at 7-9 p.m.
Roll up your sleeves and engage in experiential learning about how kids grow to be curious and ethical. Mirowitz teachers will guide you in experiential learning and share strategies that help children reach their potential.
Choose from these breakout sessions:
• Hands on Kindergarten: Learning in a constructivist classroom
• True Grit: How STEAM teaches resiliency and leads to success
• Out to Learn: How (and why) to take lesssons outdoors?
• What Difference a Jewish Day School Makes: The impact of day school on Jewish knowledge, identity and ethics
• Bilingual Brains: Expanding the mind with a second language
• Doing What’s Right: Empowering children to pursue justice
• “Appy Hour”: A test drive of our favorite educational apps
• Just Right Books: Teacher choices for young children
• What’s Jewish about the Solar Eclipse? Learning through a Jewish lens
• The Perfect Pick: A taste test of recipes using local ingredients