Roll up your sleeves! Whether you are intrigued by the idea of a Mirowitz education or simply want your children to be curious learners, this workshop is for you! Mirowitz teachers will guide you in experiential learning and share strategies that help children reach their potential.
Choose from these breakout sessions:
- Hands on Kindergarten: Learning in a constructivist classroom
- True Grit: How STEAM teaches resiliency and leads to success
- Out to Learn: How (and why) to take lesssons outdoors
- What Difference a Jewish Day School Makes: The impact of day school on Jewish knowledge, identity and ethics
- Bilingual Brains: Expanding the mind with a second language
- Doing What’s Right: Empowering children to pursue justice
In an ideal world, the Middle School years are joyful ones. They are about gaining skills and knowledge, and also strength of character and self confidence. They prepare students for academic rigor, and also for ethical leadership. They allow young adolescents to focus on personal growth, yet understand their responsibility to the world around them.
Come see for yourself that the ideal Middle School experience is possible…at Mirowitz. RSVP here.