Join us for an morning of earth-themed STEAM. You and your pre-school aged child (ages 3+) will participate together in hands-on discovery in our outdoor labs that activate critical thinking skills and transform mini-makers into scientists.
- Meet animals and artists that make the pond their home.
- Learn about the parts of a plant (leaves, seeds, fruits and root) that are nutritious and tasty. Then pick a veggie from our garden and have a taste for yourself!
- Build a chicken nest, and see if Lila and Golda (our school chickens) find it comfortable.
- Use technology to record colors in nature.
- Learn how composting turns rotten food into something reusable.
(Mirowitz STEAM Learning Labs integrate Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math.)
Sunday, October 7
Presented by: Saul Mirowitz Jewish Community School and PJ Library – St. Louis.