Mirowitz students have it all: a hands-on curriculum , lessons in social responsibility, and meaningful Jewish learning. During their years (K-8) at Mirowitz, students restore prairies, lobby elected officials, test water quality of streams, pick vegetables on a kibbutz and walk in the footsteps of MLK. As they do so, they joyfully connect with their heritage and develop skills for a lifetime of leadership.
Click here to explore our curriculum.
Come Sneak a Peek!
Tuesday, October 29
Learn more and RSVP here.
Free babysitting available with RSVP.
- Learning and the Brain: What neuroscientists know about movement, second language acquisition and experiential learning.
- What Difference a Jewish Day School Makes: The impact of day school on Jewish knowledge, identity and ethics
- True Grit: How STEAM teaches resiliency and leads to success
- Doing What’s Right: Helping your children develop a moral compass
- The Power of Positive: Learn the secret recipe of capable learners and confident leaders.
Also, taste delicious, locally sourced school-lunch recipes and test drive some of our favorite educational apps.