Come be amazed!
Mirowitz students have it all: a hands-on curriculum , lessons in social responsibility, and meaningful Jewish learning. During their years (K-8) at Mirowitz, students restore prairies, lobby elected officials, test water quality of streams, pick vegetables on a kibbutz and walk in the footsteps of MLK. As they do so, they joyfully connect with their heritage and develop skills for a lifetime of leadership.
Mirowitz’s pluralistic community represents the diversity of the Jewish community. Students consistently exceed independent school norms on standardized tests. They graduate prepared for the most competitive high schools and with a moral compass that will guide them throughout their lives.
Join us for one of these upcoming events. Or click here to explore our curriculum.
Come Sneak a Peek!
Tuesday, October 29
Learn more and RSVP here.
Free babysitting available with RSVP.
- Learning and the Brain: What neuroscientists know about movement, second language acquisition and experiential learning.
- What Difference a Jewish Day School Makes: The impact of day school on Jewish knowledge, identity and ethics
- True Grit: How STEAM teaches resiliency and leads to success
- Doing What’s Right: Helping your children develop a moral compass
- The Power of Positive: Learn the secret recipe of capable learners and confident leaders.
Also, taste delicious, locally sourced school-lunch recipes and test drive some of our favorite educational apps.