We’re hosting a night of experiential learning for grown ups! Mirowitz teachers will lead breakout sessions that illustrate how Mirowitz students grow to be curious learners and ethical leaders.
- Learning and the Brain: What neuroscientists know about movement, second language acquisition and experiential learning.
- What Difference a Jewish Day School Makes: The impact of day school on Jewish knowledge, identity and ethics
- True Grit: How STEAM teaches resiliency and leads to success
- Doing What’s Right: Helping your children develop a moral compass
- The Power of Positive: Learn the secret recipe of capable learners and confident leaders.
Also, taste delicious, locally sourced school-lunch recipes and test drive some of our favorite educational apps.