Sunday, June 2
Join us for a morning of Storytime STEAM. You and your pre-school-aged child (ages 3-5) will participate together in hands-on discovery stations that combine your favorite books with a simple STEAM activity.
- “I’ll huff, and I’ll puff” and make the spinning wheel go round
- Visit “Frog and Toad” at the school pond
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom yoga
- Goodnight (phases of the) Moon
- Don’t Let the Pigeon Drive Your Bus
Space is limited to 75 families. Explorer kit to the first 75 families to RSVP!
(Mirowitz STEAM Learning Labs integrate Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math.)
Presented by: Saul Mirowitz Jewish Community School, PJ Library – St. Louis and Rhythm ‘n’ Ruach.
First 75 to RSVP get a free explorer kit.