Affiliations and Accreditations
- Independent Schools Association of the Central States (ISACS)
- National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
- Independent Schools of St. Louis (ISSL)
- Prizmah (Jewish Community Day School Network)
- Agency of Jewish Federation of St. Louis
In addition to classroom teachers and Hebrew teachers, the learning experience is enriched by specialists including: learning specialists, speech/language pathologist, occupational therapist, social worker, technology instructor, librarian, art teacher, music and drama teacher, band director, physical education teacher, and many community rabbis, cantors and educators.
- Elementary Grades (K-5) — Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Middle School — Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Early Release Fridays: School ends at 2:30 on designated early-release Fridays.
- Before-school care: Offered beginning at 7:30 a.m.
- After-school care: Offered until 5:45 p.m.
The demographics of our student body is testament to the diversity within the Jewish community. Mirowitz families come from more than 20 zip codes, a broad socioeconomic range and varying levels of Jewish observance.